What’s really great about crepes is that they’re very flexible. You can eat them for breakfast, brunch, dinner, lunch or even during your tea time in the afternoons. Another thing, it can be adjusted to whatever flavour you have in mind.
But let’s talk about other flavors next time. What we have here is another burst of spring’s goodness—blueberries. We don’t have to calculate the nutritional values blueberries bear in their diminutive, blue and round bodies. Google the word “blueberries” and you’ll know that they’re one of the healthiest foods in the entire world.
For this Blueberry Crepes recipe, you don’t have to be a chef or culinary expert. All you need is imagination and the heart to follow the following steps herein. Oh, and if you fancy a scoop or more of that luscious vanilla ice cream, keep it at hand. You can enhance the flavour of blueberry crepes with a scoop or more.
Read more: https://foodandmeal.com/breakfast
For the crepes:
- ¾ – 4/5 cup of flour
- ½ cup of water
- ¾ cup of milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp. of melted butter
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. of salt
For the blueberry syrup:
- ½ cup of blueberries
- 1 tsp. of light brown sugar
For the topping:
- fresh blueberries
- vanilla ice cream (or whipped cream/ yogurt)
- Into a big bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crepe and beat until you attain a smooth mixture. You can store it for 30 minutes or even overnight if you’re planning blueberry crepes for breakfast.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan or griddle over medium-high flame.
- Scoop an approximate ¼ cup of batter into the pan. You can tilt the pan in circular motion to coat the surface evenly and you can have good round crepe.
- Cook the crepe for 2 minutes or until the bottom turns light brown. Using a spatula, flip the crepe onto the other side and cook until it is light brown.
- For the blueberry syrup, simmer the ingredients over medium-low heat for 10 minutes and let it cool.
- For serving, cover your crepes with desired amount of syrup. If you want, you can also top it with a scoop of vanilla (whipped cream or yogurt) and fresh blue berries.
Incoming search terms:
- bluberry pynkakes 6 step
you may also like Egg Muffin Cups recipe