Here is a classic and traditional Chinese New Year Szechuan Style Beef that you will want to serve every Chinese New Year. Serve this with a side of simple steamed rice for the tastiest results.
Szechuan Style Beef Recipes
Szechuan Style Beef
- 1 Pound Flank Steak Sliced Thinly •
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce Your Favorite Kind •
- 1 teaspoon Wine Cooking Variety
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons Oil Vegetable Variety
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Fresh and Thinly Sliced •
- 1 teaspoon Jalapeno Pepper Thinly Sliced
- 6 Pieces Green Onions Fresh and Cut into Sections
Ingredients For Your Sauce:
- ½ teaspoon Salt For Taste
- ½ teaspoon Sugar White in Color
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper For Taste
- ½ teaspoon Oil Sesame Variety
- The first thing that you will want to do is mix together your sliced flank steak with your favorite kind of soy sauce, cooking wine and cornstarch in a medium sized bowl. Stir thoroughly to combine.
- Then heat up a large sized Wok set over medium heat. Add in your oil and once your oil is hot enough add in your garlic and jalapeno pepper slices. Cook for at least one minute before adding in your beef.
- Add in all of your ingredients for your sauce and cook for the next 2 minutes or until your beef is brown in color.
- Remove from heat and add in your green onions. Stir thoroughly to combine and serve whenever you are ready.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Other ways to making Szechuan Style Beef
Szechuan Style Beef is an excellent choice for cold winter nights. This dish is delicious and hearty, and is quick and easy to prepare. To get started, coat the beef with white wine, soy sauce, cornstarch, and garlic. Marinate for about an hour. You can also make your own Szechuan sauce. To make the marinade, combine the ingredients and leave aside. Once the beef is marinated, add it to the sauce.
To create the szechuan sauce, you can either purchase or make it yourself. Szechuan sauce is very spicy, so you should use it sparingly. You can make it ahead of time by using a slow cooker and preheating it in advance. For this recipe, you will need to prepare the beef first, and cut it into 4 cm wide strips. You can also pre-cook the vegetables while the beef marinates. Szechuan sauce is an excellent base for the stir-fry.
To make the sauce, whisk the ingredients together. You can use plain rice, quinoa, different Asian noodles, or even chicken lettuce wraps. It goes well with rice, Asian salad, potstickers, and wontons. Szechuan Style Beef is a great meal to make in advance. It can be easily reheated. A perfect dinner for your family! Szechuan Style Beef
Tips for making Szechuan Style Beef
Szechuan Style Beef is an excellent meal for a dinner party. It can be prepared in 10 minutes. You can prepare the sauce while the beef marinates, and you can also chop vegetables while the beef marinates. Then, all you have to do is stir fry the beef and vegetables. The rest of the ingredients are simple to combine. This dish will be a hit with friends and family. Once the meat is ready, it’s time to start preparing the vegetables.
Szechuan Style Beef is a delicious dish that is easy to prepare. Szechuan style beef is best cooked in a dry skillet. The oil used should be neutral. The beef should be thinly sliced. When cooking, use sesame oil or chili oil. The Szechuan peppercorns will add zip to the dish. Szechuan chile peppers are optional, but can be substituted with crushed red peppers.
The beef can be marinated and sliced in four or five cm strips. This is then marinated for about 15 minutes before being fried. The vegetables are chopped and the beef is coated in the marinade. Szechuan style beef is cooked with the use of oil alone, so it does not require water. The cooking time of this dish is about ten minutes. A medium-rare beef should be about four minutes.
The Szechuan beef stir-fry recipe is easy to prepare. It uses minimal brown sugar, but is full of flavor. The ingredients are usually combined together, and stirred until everything is combined well. It is best served with steamed rice. The beef stir-fry is a delicious dish. It is best served immediately. You can even freeze it in its freezer for future meals. If you have leftover Szechuan Beef, it will keep for a long time.
Want to read more? Click the follow button right now! And you will have them at no cost. Foodandmeal gives you culinary and cultural voyages around the world that you couldn’t find anywhere. Feel free to accompany us so that all the cooking secrets and techniques are in your hands.