Smoky glazed buffalo chicken tenders can blast your meal. Not in a bad sense—mind you—but in a spicy and enjoyable way. While every bite is endowed with spiciness, the buttery twist of butter spread will make up with it, allowing flavors to gratify your sense of taste. If you’re having a barbecue party, make sure that you offer this wonderful treat.
Glazed Buffalo Chicken Tenders
- 1½-2 lbs. of boneless and skinless chicken tenders
- ¼ cup of butter spread
- ½ cup of hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. of paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- First things first: you have to season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Get a large skillet and put it over medium heat and then add the butter spread. Wait until the butter spread is all melting and sizzling.
- You can then add the chicken and cook it for about 4-5 minutes per side. It should have the golden brown hue to know that it’s already okay.
- Lower the head and add the hot sauce and a tablespoon of paprika. Flip onto the other side and sprinkle it again with the same amount of papria.
- Gently toss the chicken so it will be coated evenly with sauce. Turn the heat into medium-low and cook the chicken for another 10 minutes. Flip it occasionally to distribute the sauce and so it will be cooked evenly.
- Serve the chicken tenders with your choice of dip.