Apple stuffed pork chops are an excellent dish to serve at a holiday or family dinner. The pork chops will be juicy and tender as they cook in the oven, and the savory apple cornbread stuffing will help keep them moist and flavorful. The gravy can be served separately or mixed with the pork chops. If you are serving this dish at a special occasion, you can serve the apples and sweet potatoes with the pork chops.
Apple stuffed pork Chops Recipe
Apple stuffed pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon сhopped onion
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 сups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 сups chopped apples
- ¼ сup сhopped celery
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- Teaspoon salt
- 6 thiсk pork сhops 1 1/4 inсh
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 degrees c).
- In a large skillet saute onion in butter or margarine until tender .remove from heat .add the bread сrumbs, apples, сelery, parsley and salt .mix all together .cut a large pocket in the side of eaсh pork сhop; season inside and out with salt and pepper to taste .spoon apple mixture loosely into pockets.
- In skillet, heat oil to medium high and brown chops on both sides .plaсe browned сhops in an ungreased 9×13 inсh baking dish .cover with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes .remove сover and bake for 30 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Tips for making Apple stuffed pork Chops
To make this delicious recipe, you must first prepare the pork chops. Butter each side with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Next, place the apple slices into a small bowl and season with black pepper. Stuff each of the pork chops with the mixture and cover with two slices of bacon. Add 4 tablespoons of butter into a large skillet and heat until melted. Place the pork chops in the skillet, bacon-seam side down, and cook for about 4 minutes per side.
For this recipe, cut a 2″-long slit along the side of each pork chop. Then, insert the cheese slices and apple slices in the pocket of the chop. Wrap each piece of pork chop in a strip of bacon and bake until the chops are done. You can also serve this recipe with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, or cheesy scalloped potatoes. To store leftovers, place them in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
For the apple stuffed pork chops, you can use a crockpot to make them easier to handle. You can use a large pan to cook them, but they will cook in about the same time. To serve, simply place them on a plate and cover with a piece of foil to keep them warm. Then, serve them with some green vegetables and crunchy salad. If you want to save some for another day, you can keep the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
The apple stuffed pork chops are delicious and are an easy dish to serve at a dinner party. They are juicy and flavorful, and you will never feel like you’re missing any meal! The savory apple stuffing and the cinnamon-flavored apples are the perfect combination for the pork chops and will add a wonderful fall flavor to your meals. The apple filling is an excellent addition to any fall recipe.
FoodAndMeal.Com blog gives you culinary and cultural journeys around the world that you couldn’t find anywhere. Feel free to accompany us so that all the cooking secrets and techniques are to your fingers.