Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken is one of the easiest and most delicious dishes that you can make for a weeknight meal. It’s extra saucy and super easy to make, and is a wonderful meal for the whole family. Serve this dish over rice or noodles. If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal that you can prepare ahead of time, this recipe is for you.
Slow Cooker Honey Teriyaki Chicken Recipes
Honey Teriyaki Chicken in Slow Cooker
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoons black pepper
- ¾ teaspoons powdered ginger
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Green onions thinly sliced and for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Add the chicken breasts into the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, add in the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, chopped onion, minced garlic, powdered ginger and dash of black pepper. Whisk until mixed. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on the highest setting for 3 to 4 hours. Remove the shred and shred finely.
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan set over medium heat. Allow to come to a simmer.
- In a bowl, add in the cornstarch and water. Whisk until smooth in consistency. Pour into the saucepan. Cook for 2 minutes or until the sauce is thick in consistency. Pour back into the slow cooker.
- Add the chicken back into the slow cooker. Toss to mix.
- Serve immediately with the sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Other ways to making Honey Teriyaki Chicken
To make this dish, start by preparing the chicken. Cover the breasts with cooking spray. Combine the honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and ginger. Place the chicken in the slow cooker, and cook until cooked through. Once cooked, shred the chicken and serve over rice. This is a delicious recipe for any occasion! This recipe will make your family happy for days! You’ll want to try this one soon.
After assembling the slow cooker, spray the inside with cooking spray. Fill it with the chicken and the sauce. Set the slow cooker on high for about 3-4 hours, or low for up to six to eight hours. Once cooked, shred the chicken and return it to the cooker with the vegetables. Continue to cook for 20 minutes more, and then stir in the cornstarch and water mixture to thicken the sauce. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve!
About Honey Teriyaki Chicken
This chicken dish only requires minimal effort but delivers great flavor. You’ll need to make the honey teriyaki sauce yourself, which should take about 30 minutes. Then, add the chicken and sauce to the slow cooker, and cook on high for three to four hours. Then, you’ll be able to enjoy your meal without the calories of takeout! If you’re looking for a quick and easy dinner that is delicious and healthy, this dish is the answer!
This recipe is so easy to make and has great flavor. You’ll need to prepare the chicken first by spraying it with cooking spray. After that, combine the honey, rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce. Next, add the onion, garlic, ginger, and pepper. Wait until the chicken is fully cooked, and then shred it. You can serve it over rice or noodles, and everyone will be pleased!
This dish is so easy to make and will give your dinner a unique taste. All you need to do is prepare the honey teriyaki sauce and chicken. You can also use a store-bought or homemade sauce. Then, all you need to do is pour it into the slow cooker. It’s ready to eat in about four hours! You can serve this recipe over rice, or serve it with noodles.
Thanks for your visiting our Food And Meal blog. Like and share this recipe if it is useful for you.