Sometimes you can find your refrigerator stocked with various left-overs. If, perchance, you have turkey sausage, broccoli and tomatoes, then you’re in luck. We have the right Crustless Quiche recipe just for you. Since it’s a quiche we’re talking about here, be sure that you have a couple of eggs and cheese.You don’t need to go to an expensive restaurant or order junk foods from fast food. You and your family will enjoy the healthy goodness of this recipe to your heart’s content.
Turkey Crustless Quiche Recipe
Turkey Sausage, Broccoli and Tomato Crustless Quiche
- Turkey Sausage crustless quiche
- Preheat your oven to 400⁰F and proceed into coating a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray or oil.
- Arrange the sliced sausage, tomato and broccoli by layering them in the prepared pie plate. Top the ingredients with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- After that, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and mustard together until they are all well incorporated.
- Pour over the arranged sausage, broccoli, tomato and cheese in the pie plate.
- Bake the quiche for about 35-40 minutes or until the egg is cooked and the top of the quiche is browned.
- You can serve the quiche immediately; it makes 4-6 slices.
- simple Turkey Sausage crustless quiche method
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Turkey Vegetable Crustless Quiche Recipe
- ½ tsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 4 oz. chopped turkey breast
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and spray a deep, 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high. Add the onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir in the celery and the carrots and cook 2 more minutes. Add the rosemary and cook 30 more seconds. Stir in the spinach and black pepper and remove from the heat.
- Spread the chopped turkey evenly on the bottom of the pie pan. Next, add the vegetables.
- Place the eggs, egg whites and milk in a blender and puree for 20 to 30 seconds. Pour the blended eggs into the pie pan. Place the pie pan on a baking sheet before putting it into the oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the center of the quiche is firm. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.