Thai rice noodles is a flexible ingredient for many Thai dishes. If you’re looking for the best variant, try to buy for the fresh noodles. However, it can’t find any, dry noodles is just okay. Cooking for any Thai dish that requires the presence of Thai rice noodles, you must first separately prepare the noodles. After cooking the noodles, you may set them aside and continue in cooking the rest of the ingredients for your chosen dish.
Read more: https://foodandmeal.com/thai
Thai Rice Noodles
- 1 box of Tha rice noodles (dry)
- Large pot
- Large colander
- Put a large pot with water onto a medium-high flame and boil. Take note that the water should be enough to completely submerge the rice noodles.
- As the water boils, drop the Thai rice noodles.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions which can be read at the package. However, the key here is to cook the noodles until they are just slightly hard or what we call, “al dente.” It will be cooked further as you transfer it into the wok where you will cook the other ingredients of your dish.
- Remove the noodles from the water, transferring them into a large colander. Now, if your recipe requires you to immediately transfer the freshly boiled noodles into the wok, then do so. Set aside if you have different steps to follow.
- Fresh noodles are easily spoiled so cook them within a couple of days since the purchase date. Be conscious about the date of expiry for the noodles. Just in case that the date of expiration is not indicated, ask the grocer about it.
Incoming search terms:
- rice noodles recipe
- thai rice noodles recipe