Got enough turkey leftovers after Thanksgiving? We have listed the top 3 most favourite turkey sandwiches you can make from the leftovers.
Top 3 Turkey Sandwich Recipes
If you’re looking for easy leftover turkey sandwich recipes, Market Basket is your destination. This store’s sliced turkey is a popular Thanksgiving treat that can be enjoyed for days after Thanksgiving. These sandwiches are perfect for your desk lunch or as a weekday dinner. This recipe uses slices of bread and cranberry sauce to make a delicious sandwich that’s sure to please everyone. It’s also a great way to use up any extra turkey or sliced pork that you might have in the refrigerator.
HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC TURKEY SUB
This classic style turkey sub will surely reward your day whether you go to a picnic or the office. Remember to choose natural, fresh and organic ingredients to bring out the potential of this delicatessen. Sink your teeth in this ultimate goodness after performing the recipe underneath:
- Read more: Sandwich recipes
- 1 baguette, freshly made would be fabulous
- 1/3 pound of turkey, sliced thinly
- 4 round slices of tomato
- 4 slices of provolone
- a couple of slices of red onion
- 1 tbsp. of mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. of mustard
- 1 tbsp. of oil and vinegar mix
- salt and pepper
- avocadoes and pickles (optional)
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise, spread mayo on one side and mustard on the other side. If you choose to use avocado, smear it over the mayo spread.
- Spread the cheese and the turkey slices evenly.
- Top the turkey with the tomato slices and then add the pickles and onion.
- Put lettuce and drizzle with oil-vinegar dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper if so desired or leave it as it is.
- Wrap the entire sandwich with a piece of wax and cut it in the middle using a serrated knife.
TURKEY REUBEN SANDWICH RECIPES
As you may know, Reuben sandwiches are not conventionally made with turkey. They are traditionally made with the all-time favourite, corned beef. However, there’s no restricting with creativity and how you take care of your health. Make this turkey Reuben sandwich anyway and enjoy a nourishing diet.
- A quarter of roasted turkey left-over, shredded
- 2 slices of marbled rye
- 1000 Island Dressing
- 2 tbsp. of sauerkraut
- 2 slices of Swiss cheese
- ½ tsp. of yellow mustard
- 1 big squeeze of sriracha sauce
- 2 slaps of salted butter
- Get one slice of marbled rye and smear it with 1000 island dressing.
- Top it with a slice of cheese, turkey, sauerkraut and the remaining slice of cheese.
- Get the other slice of marbled rye and spread 1000 island dressing, and then close the sandwich.
- Butter both sides with salted butter and then put the sandwich aside.
- Heat skillet on a medium flame and place the buttered sandwich into it.
- Toast each side for a couple of minutes or until the cheese melts. Turn off the stove, get the sandwich and set it aside for another minute.
- Slice the cheese in half and serve with 1000 Island dressing at the side.
ITALIAN ANTIPASTO SANDWICH – Turkey Sandwich Recipes
We’re talking Italian here so be prepared with the deluge of veggies, spices, olives, mushrooms, cheese and other flavorful ingredients. What we love for antipasto is that probabilities for ingredients and flavours are endless. Now, what we’re going to substitute for the cured meats is our beloved turkey.
- 1 small french baguette
- 1/3 lbs. of cracked pepper turkey
- 3 thin slices of mozzarella-prosciutto rolls
- 3-4 small baby romaine leaves
- 2 tbsp. of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of banana peppers
- few slices of red onions
- 1 tbsp. of whole-grain Dijon mustard
- few fresh basil leaves
- Slice your baguette in half lengthwise and toast it in the oven. Smear once slice with Dijon mustard and arrange the romaine leaves.
- Top the leaves with cracked pepper turkey. Over it are tomatoes, banana peppers and red onions.
- Assemble the mozzarella-prosciutto rolls over the spices, maintaining even spaces.
- Put fresh basil leaves over the rolls and serve.
- Recommend: How to make Pesto Panini – 7 Steps
Tips for making Turkey Sandwich
Another delicious recipe is a grilled turkey sandwich. A traditional turkey sandwich might include cranberry sauce and stuffing, but a healthier option is hummus on multigrain bread. Whether you prefer a traditional turkey sandwich or a creative spin on the traditional, try a pickle-brined turkey with veggies and a drizzle of BBQ sauce. It’s a healthy option and can be enjoyed anytime of the year.
A pressed turkey sandwich is an easy and tasty choice. This recipe contains turkey and mozzarella with a mayonnaise spread. It’s the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich, and it’s an excellent choice for lunch or dinner. It’s also an easy way to make leftovers. You can even use a panini press to make these sandwiches. Just make sure to slather it with a generous amount of mayo and serve.
There are many types of leftover turkey sandwiches that you can eat. You can make a classic grilled turkey sandwich, or make a Cuban-style one by adding a sliced Cuban pepper and deli ham. To add some savoriness to your sandwich, you can layer it with Swiss cheese, mustard, and pickles. Some people simply prefer a simple grilled chicken sandwich, but the fact that you can get some creative with it is worth the extra effort.
A turkey reuben sandwich is a delicious way to eat a turkey sandwich with avocado. If you’re looking for a spicy version, you can use cranberries to make a mayonnaise-based spread. You can also make an open-faced turkey sandwich by adding mayo and avocado. It’s a great option for those who like their sandwiches with a lot of toppings.
If you’re looking for some of the best leftover turkey sandwich recipes, try making your own homemade turkey club. A turkey club is a great lunch or dinner party meal. If you’re looking for a healthy option, use turkey breast instead of the ham. This recipe is delicious and makes the whole family happy! This recipe is made with a mixture of chopped meat, spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese. It’s the perfect recipe for a Thanksgiving dinner!
A classic turkey club is a classic. You can add other vegetables such as avocado to the sandwich and make it a more nutritious version. You can also use a whole grain bread or bagels for the cold version. Besides the traditional bread, you can also use pita bread or kaiser rolls to enjoy a turkey sandwich. Aside from a fresh-tasting turkey club, you can also try a variety of sides, including potato salad and tomato salad.
If you’re looking for a delicious holiday dinner idea, try this Thanksgiving sandwich recipe. It’s a classic and festive favorite that’s sure to please everyone. It’s also great for leftovers. You’ll love this sandwich as it’s both easy to prepare and can be a great meal for your guests. Just make sure you don’t end up wasting any! It’s a perfect meal.