Most of the people who must leave their house early couldn’t have the pleasure of sitting on their breakfast table and well… enjoy their breakfast. Sometimes, our busy schedule couldn’t just permit it. Hence, breakfast-on-the-go items became popular. I will tell you How to Make Granola Bars Chocolate Chips Walnuts.For this reason, we are imparting the recipe for granola bars chocolate chips walnuts. Not only does it sound good, but it is packed with energy-giving foods that can revitalize you for the morning’s adventure.Granola Bars Chocolate Chips Walnuts
Granola Bars Chocolate Chips Walnuts Recipe
Granola Bars Chocolate Chips Walnuts
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats Note: Do not use rolled oats in this recipe.
- 1 cup walnuts finely chopped
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 4 tbsp. mini chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Get a baking sheet, lightly grease it and then set it aside.
- Mix oats, rice cereal and walnuts into a large bowl, and then set the mixture aside.
- Melt the butter, brown sugar and honey into a medium saucepot and wait until it comes to a bubble.
- Reduce the heat and keep it cooking for about 2 minutes more.
- Add the vanilla into the saucepot and stir until it is completely incorporated into the mixture.
- Slowly put the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix together until the consistency is just moistened.
- Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and press it out until you have ¾ inch thick.
- Sprinkle the mini chocolate chips on top and press them all lightly.
- You are not about to bake this but just let it cook over the countertop in room temperature.
- This will take for about 2 hours or so and then when it is already hard, cut the granola into bars.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
- Read more: How to Cook and Prepare Ragda Pattie
What is Granola Bars Chocolate Chip and Walnut
The answer is a little bit complicated. It’s the combination of oats, honey, and dried fruit. These ingredients are then mixed together and then put into a 9-inch square baking pan. The mixture should be refrigerated for at least 1/2 hours. Then, remove the bars and cut them into 12 equal pieces. They’ll keep for about a week in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
A chocolate chip granola bar is a good option for those who want something sweet but not too sweet. These bars are made from nuts and are chewy. They’re easy to make and are made with whole wheat flour and peanut butter. In addition, they contain chocolate chips and walnuts. These delicious treats are the perfect snack to give to your kids, or for yourself. If you’re feeling extra ambitious, try adding mini M&Ms, or even some shredded coconut or dried fruit.
Tips for making Granola Bars Chocolate Chip and Walnut
Make a batch of granola bars at home! This recipe is simple to make and is a great way to get your daily dose of nutrients. It’s also a great way to give your children a healthy snack to take to school or work. These granola bars are delicious and a healthy way to start your day. They are also great for the kids, as they contain many of the nutrients that they need.
To make homemade granola bars, all you need is oats, nuts, honey, and coconut oil. You can even use peanut butter or coconut oil instead of butter. Mix all ingredients together until well-blended. Add in some vanilla and nutmeg and you’ve got yourself a tasty snack! Once cooled, shape the mixture into 16 balls and chill. You can store these granola bars at room temperature or freeze them for later.
For a chewier bar, add chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix well. These bars can be stored at room temperature or frozen for a longer period of time. Once baked, these granola bars keep well for a week. You can make them the night before and refrigerate for up to 3 weeks. These granola bars can also be frozen. Just remember to keep them in a tightly sealed container.
You can store these granola bars at room temperature or refrigerate them for up to a month. However, they will lose their chewy texture when refrigerated or frozen. They are best served at room temperature or frozen. If you’re going to eat the granola bars right away, you can either freeze them or serve them as an after-school snack.
Once cooled, add the remaining ingredients. These granola bars will keep for a week in an airtight container. You can also freeze them. The bars are better kept at room temperature, but you can keep them refrigerated or freeze them for a longer period. So, if you’re worried about keeping them at room temperature, you can make them the night before and enjoy them the next day!
Thanks for your visiting our FoodAndMeal.Com website. Like and share this recipe if it is beneficial for you.