If you want something different for dinner, roasted red pepper chicken lasagna rolls will suit just fine. Sided with complementary salad, our recipe here makes 4 servings. However, if you want to eat only the rolls, they make a perfect dinner just for two.
Read more Casseroles recipe
- 10 lasagna sheets (see cooking instructions in package)
- 1 chicken breast, shredded
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 1½ cup of whole milk mozzarella cheese + extra for the topping
- 6 jarred roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- ½ tsp. of Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Prepare the lasagna sheets as per package instruction. After that, submerge the sheets into cold water until you are ready to use them.
- Preheat your oven for about 375°F and prepare your 9×13-inch baking pan by spraying the bottom with cooking spray.
- Using your food processor, process roasted red peppers, garlic together with olive oil until the mixture attain a fine consistency. Set aside the quarter cup of the red pepper mixture.
- Stir together the remaining roasted red peppers and shredded chicken into a medium-sized bowl.
- Into another bowl, incorporate ricotta, mozzarella, salt and pepper together.
- Assemble the lasagna sheets by draining and patting them dry. Line wax paper on flat surface and line the lasagna sheets atop the wax paper.
- Spoon about 2-3 tbsp. of ricotta mixture onto a lasagna sheet and spread the mixture across the entire sheet.
- Put an ample or generous amount of chicken mixture on top of ricotta and spread it across the sheet.
- Gently roll the lasagna sheets and remember that they should be loosely wrapped.
- Place the lasagna roll on the baking sheet with the seam side down.
- Repeat steps no. 7-10 until all lasagna sheets are done.
- Divide the ¼ cup of red pepper mixture you set aside on top of the lasagna roll.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the top of the rolls if you want.
- Bake the roasted red pepper chicken lasagna rolls uncovered for about 25-30 minutes or at least until the mixture is warm and bubbly plus the cheese has already melted.
Next time we will post how to prepare Roasted Red Pepper Chicken . And do you know how to cook chicken thighs?