Here is yet another classic Chinese New Year dish that you are going to want to make over and over again. Since this Peanut Brittle Pork Satay Smothered dish incorporates peanuts, make sure those with an allergy avoid this dish at all costs.
Peanut Brittle Pork Satay Smothered Recipes
Peanut Brittle Pork Satay Smothered
Ingredients for Your Satay:
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened Variety
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce Your Favorite Kind
- 3 tablespoons Lime Juice Fresh
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar Light and Packed
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Fresh and Minced
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powdered Variety
- 1 teaspoon Cilantro Fresh and Dried
- 1 ½ Pounds Pork Chops Boneless Variety
Ingredients for Your Sauce:
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter Creamy Variety
- ½ Cup Water Warm
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk Unsweetened Variety
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Minced
- 2 tablespoons Ginger Fresh and Minced
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar Dark and Packed
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice Fresh
- 2 teaspoons Vinegar Rice Variety
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce Your Favorite Kind
- 1 teaspoon of Curry Powdered Variety
- 3 Candy Bars Peanut Variety and Crunchy
- The first thing that you are going to want to do is make your satay. To do that use a medium sized bowl and add in your unsweetened coconut milk, favorite kind of soy sauce, fresh lime juice, dark brown sugar, minced garlic, minced ginger, powdered curry and fresh cilantro. Stir to combine.
- Add your pork chops onto a flat surface and pound until thin to the touch. Cut into thin sliced strips and place into your dish with your mixture. Toss to coat. Cover with a sheet of plastic and place into your fridge to chill for the next 2 hours.
- During this time make your sauce. To do this add all of your ingredients into a medium sized bowl except for your candy bars. Stir thoroughly until smooth in consistency. Place your candy bars into a serving plate and crumble finely.
- Remove your pork from your marinade and pat dry with a paper towel. Thread your pork pieces onto metallic skewers. Place onto a preheat grill set to high heat and grill for the next 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve your pork with your sauce and peanut style candy bars. Dip your meat into your sauce and roll in your candy bar. Serve whenever you are ready.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Other ways to making Peanut Brittle Pork Satay Smothered
First, prepare the peanut sauce. For the sauce, you will need a small saucepan on low heat. Add peanut butter and kecap manis to a bowl and allow to brown. If necessary, add water to make the sauce thinner. Once the pork is marinated, place it on a baking sheet. Repeat the process for the other ingredients. You should now have a delicious, juicy, and delicious snack to enjoy.
To prepare the pork satay, use a medium frying pan. Sauté the shallots and garlic in the pan until golden. Put them into a separate bowl with the rest of the ingredients and let it marinate for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the peanut sauce by heating 1 cup of beef suet (not the same as lard). In a small saucepan, add the peanut butter, kecap manis, koriander, and hvidlog.
Next, make the peanut sauce. To make the peanut sauce, first, heat a small pan over low heat. Then, add a cup of beef suet. This is not the same as lard. It is the fat surrounding the kidneys of cattle. You should also add 1 lb of ground cow heart. Once the suet is golden, you can combine it with the remaining ingredients.
For the sauce, you will need a medium frying pan. Cook the shallots until golden, then add to the bowl with the pork. To make the peanut sauce, add the peanut butter and kecap manis. You can also use sliced pork. While this dish is delicious, it’s best served warm, as the peanut sauce will be better in the refrigerator than cold. It’s best served immediately.
Thanks for your visiting our Food And Meal site. Like and share this recipe if it is beneficial for you.