There’s definitely no doubt that pancakes are an all-time favorite. Flour mixed with some sugar, milk and eggs before cooking it in a skillet or a non-stick pan is definitely a must-have for breakfast and even as a delicious snack. Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes, as we all know, are easy to mix and cook so it’s very good if you’re used to making it almost every day.
Are you worried whether your pancakes are healthy or not? Why not try some healthy variations such as putting yogurt and some whole-wheat flour? This will give a healthy protein punch to your pancakes, aside from the fact that it’s also delicious. Even if you’re on a diet, eating fluffy Greek yogurt pancakes will definitely give you more power right after breakfast.How to Cook Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes the Easy Way
Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes Recipe
Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- 1 cup Whole-wheat Flour
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- 1 ½ cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 pcs. Large Eggs
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Fruits for serving
- Maple Syrup for serving with Pancakes
- Blueberry Banana Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Whisk the all-purpose flour sugar, baking powder, whole-wheat flour and salt inside a large bowl. Whisking these ingredients will make sure that the ingredients will be mixed thoroughly aside from the fact that no lumps will appear in your pancakes.
- Inside a small separate bowl, whisk the milk, vanilla extract and eggs together before pouring it inside the flour mixture. Stir constantly until everything is well-blended together. After that, add the Greek yogurt and mix again until bubbles have disappeared. Bubbles rather create holes in the pancakes so make it as minimum as possible.
- Heat a 12-inch skillet or a non-stick pan over a stove at a medium-heat setting. Once heated, scoop or pour at least ¼ cup of the pancake batter right into the pan and cook for at least 3 minutes or until bubbles are formed around the pancake’s edge. Flip the pancake and cook for at least 90 seconds before transferring it to a serving plate. Repeat the process until the rest of the pancakes are all cooked and transferred in every serving plate.
- Stack at least three or four finished Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes, put some choice fruits like strawberries or blueberries and pour some maple syrup over it before serving.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Tips for making Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes
For a healthier option, substitute the sugar in the recipe with honey or maple syrup. You can also use other fruit-flavored yogurt. This healthy breakfast option tastes just like regular pancakes and can be made gluten-free and dairy-free. The pancake batter is thick and lumpy, so be sure to add milk, a bit at a time. Cook the pancakes in a griddle over medium heat, and flip them over when the bubbles subside.
To make the batter, start by adding the dry ingredients one at a time until you get a smooth, thick consistency. If the batter is too thin, add more flour to achieve the desired texture. Then, cook the pancakes until they’re golden brown on both sides. You can serve them warm or room temperature. If you want to prepare them ahead of time, pour a quarter cup of the batter into the hot skillet and heat it until it’s time to flip.
To make the pancake batter, you’ll need a mixer or whisk. To make the batter thinner, you can replace the buttermilk with plain Greek yogurt. You can also use any milk you like. And for a refined sugar-free version, use coconut sugar. If you don’t have any natural sugar, you can still use it as a sub-part of buttermilk. Then, add a few tablespoons of honey or coconut sugar to make the pancakes sweeter.
A good way to get a good protein boost from Greek yogurt is to use it in pancake recipes. This healthy dessert is delicious without the sugar. If you’re looking for a low-calorie, low-fat recipe, consider using plain Greek yogurt. It will add to the flavor of your favorite breakfast, lunch, or dinner. A few teaspoons of maple syrup will help round out the flavors. This healthy treat will keep you full and energized for hours!
If you’re not a fan of milk, try substituting yogurt instead. If you don’t like yogurt, try whole-wheat or almond flour. This will give you a healthier option for the recipe. If you’re allergic to milk, you can skip the milk and add vanilla extract. To make it dairy-free, you can substitute the sugar and substitute the vanilla extract for the milk.
The best part about these pancakes is that they’re super easy to make! You can use either a pan with a removable bottom or a nonstick griddle to cook them. The batter should be cooked for two to three minutes, depending on the size of your skillet. Afterwards, you can top them with fresh fruit or add jam to them. When you’re done cooking, you’ll have a delicious meal that’s healthy and delicious.
How to storage
You can freeze leftover pancakes for up to three months. This breakfast option is delicious and healthy, and can be prepared ahead of time and frozen for easy, healthy meals. You can also use the leftover Greek yogurt to make a great yogurt parfait. Just add your favorite yogurt and enjoy! These savory pancakes are a good source of protein and are a good choice for any breakfast. These high-protein, fluffy pancakes are a healthy and nutritious breakfast option for any family.
The pancakes are perfect for any time of the day or night. The batter is rich and creamy with tangy Greek yogurt. This healthy breakfast is a great choice for breakfast or brunch. And the best part? It’s also gluten-free, vegan, and delicious. If you’re not a fan of traditional recipes, you can always make your own. You can try this recipe at home.