best thai recipes
Slow Cooker night
This time, Thai red chicken stew from my Best Thai Recipes Collection. I don’t have to add that it not only looks great, the flavors are amazing but it’s super easy!
- 4 chicken fillets
- 1 onion 20 cl
- coconut milk 50 g
- red curry paste 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sprig of thyme
- The juice of a lemon
- Salt pepper
- Cut the chicken fillets into small pieces.
- In a bowl put the chicken, lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Chop the onion, then mix it with the marinade.
- Fry the whole in a hot pan for 5 minutes.
- Add the red curry paste, mix and add the coconut milk.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Before serving, chop the coriander and add it to the preparation.
- Serve with rice.
You don’t have to make your own paste – there are plenty of good ready made pastes available which will save on time and shopping.
Our recommend recipes:
- Cuisine: Thai, Asian,
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 425
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 32 g
- Saturated Fat: 17 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 27 g
Keywords: thai red chicken, thai recipes,