For a quick, delicious dinner, try this Greek Veggie Mix. This flavorful stew is made from vegetables cooked in a tomato-based sauce with feta cheese and fresh parsley. It makes a great side dish or addition to any meal. The best part is that you can make it in advance and store in the fridge for up to four days. In addition to being a great side dish, Greek roasted vegetables are incredibly easy to prepare and store in the fridge.
Greek Veggie Mix Recipe
Greek Veggie Mix by Air Fryer
- Heat up a pan that fits your air fryer with 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat, add eggplant, salt and pepper, stir, cook for 5 minutes and transfer to a bowl.
- Heat up the pan with 1 more tablespoon oil, add zucchini, cook for 3 minutes and transfer over eggplant pieces.
- Heat up the pan again, add bell peppers, stir, cook for 2 minutes and pour over the other veggies.
- Heat up the pan with 2 tablespoons oil, add onions, stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, the rest of the veggies, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper, stir, transfer to your air fryer and cook at 300° f for 30 minutes.
- Divide between plates and serve for breakfast.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
- Read more: healthy salad recipe
Tips for making Greek Veggie Mix
For a Greek Veggie Mix to taste its best, use fresh garlic. Grate or chop fresh garlic. You can also substitute jarred garlic for fresh. Parsley is another key ingredient, but fresh is best. Dill and mint are also good choices. Don’t forget the olive oil! This is the star of the dish! To get the most out of this dish, use Greek extra virgin olive oil. Just make sure to squeegee the extra virgin olive oil in a bowl and set it aside to cool.
For the best taste, roasted Greek veggies are delicious. If you have the time to roast them, try topping them with feta cheese and sliced vegetables. You can also serve them with a grilled chicken breast or a burger. They will go great with a pizza, or add them to a power bowl. A delicious Greek Veggie Mix is an excellent addition to any meal. So go ahead and make some today!
You can make Greek Veggie Mix by using fresh vegetables, which will give a Greek flavor to the dish. For best results, roast the vegetables in a 425-degree oven. They can be roasted or boiled. They can be added to salads, power bowls, and wraps. They’re so versatile and healthy that they can be eaten anytime, anywhere. If you’re looking for a healthy, tasty, and nutritious dish, use these roasted Greek vegies.
This healthy dish is a great side dish or a delicious snack. You can use this Greek veg mix in many different ways. It is great in salads, power bowls, and wraps. You can also try it as a side for chicken or beef. It’s a great side dish to pair with grilled or roasted chicken. If you’re a vegetarian, try this Greek vegi salad.
Want to read more Salad Recipes ? Click the follow button right now! And you may have them at no cost. Foodandmeal is happy to accompany you on a tour of culinary cultures around the world. Feel free to ask us anything about the recipes because all your kind comments give us the chance to improve our site.