This easy Cheesecake Brownies recipe can be prepared entirely with the use of a few mixing bowls, spatula and whisk with pantry ingredients. The results are a rich and decadent dessert for any occasion.
Notes: Make sure to use the regular cream cheese as opposed to whipped, which will not give you the same results. You could create a swirl at this stage with the cream cheese topping.
Cheesecake Brownies Recipes
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz chocolate chips semi-sweet
- 2 sticks butter 1 cup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3 oz mini chocolate chips
For the cheesecake topping:
- 4 oz Philadelphia cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Butter and flour an 8 inch square brownie pan.
- Mix 1/2 cup all purpose flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sea salt, and set aside. Melt 6 oz chocolate chips and the two sticks of butter in the microwave and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, 1 cup sugar, coffee granules, and vanilla extract with a whisk until frothy. Incorporate the chocolate and butter mixture into the beaten eggs and stir with a spatula until well combined. Add the flour mixture. Toss the 3 oz mini chocolate chips with the remaining 2 tablespoons flour and add to the brownie mix. Spread mixture evenly in the prepared pan.
- Mix the ingredients for the cream cheese topping in a bowl and spread evenly on top of the brownie mixture. You can use a knife to create swirls at this point.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Cool brownies on a rack.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Tips and Tricks for making Cheesecake Brownies
Once the cheesecake and brownie mix are blended, you can start the process of making cheesecake brownies. The base for cheesecake brownies is made from brownie mix. The batter is then chilled and the cheesecake layer is ready to be spread over it. After the baking process is complete, the cheesecake brownies can be cut and served. When it is time to serve, you can drizzle the top of the cake with melted chocolate chips.
When making cheesecake brownies, make sure to keep the pan in the fridge for at least one hour before serving. The cake should still be firm but not dry and should not be left out for more than an hour. It is best to serve it chilled. You can also drizzle additional chocolate chips on top if you like. For extra flavor, use a nut topping. These are delicious and very rich and go well with any meal.
In addition to a cheesecake brownie mix, you can also use a regular brownie mix. A good quality brownie mix should have a chocolate taste that matches the cheesecake. You can also replace butter or oil with any other type of oil. The base should be soft and fluffy, and should be slightly chewy. If the brownies are too moist, you can drizzle more chocolate over the top. Once done, leave the cheesecake brownies to cool before storing.
Once the cheesecake brownies are ready to serve, you can serve them to your guests. This dessert is a perfect choice for your next party or celebration. It is a decadent treat that will surely satisfy the taste buds of all those who eat it. The recipe below is very simple and is available for the home cook. It is a delicious recipe! You can use any kind of brownie mix to make these delicious treats.
For a cheesecake brownie, the base can be made with a brownie mix. A chocolate baking bar can also be used. A good quality chocolate will ensure that the cheesecake brownies are moist and delicious. If you prefer a more dense cheesecake, you can use a cheesecake bar. A chocolate-based base makes a cake with an authentic taste. If you prefer a chocolate-based cake, you can simply bake it in a loaf pan.
For cheesecake brownies to be delicious, the best chocolate should be semi-sweet. To make the perfect cheesecake, use dark brown sugar. Using dutched process cocoa gives the chocolate a dark color and a smooth texture. Light sour cream will add a tangy flavor to the cake. The cheesecake batter should be smooth and creamy, not thick and grainy. The texture should be a little thicker than a normal brownie.
After making the cheesecake layer, make the brownie layer. In a microwave-safe bowl, add sugar and butter and beat for two minutes. Don’t overbeat the mixture because you want the brownies to have a slightly dry finish. Once the cheesecake layer is set, you can move on to the next step. Once the brownies are done, drizzle them with caramel sauce to make them even more delicious. This dessert is sure to become your new favorite.
FoodAndMeal.Com blog is happy to accompany you on a tour of culinary cultures around the world. Feel free to ask us anything about the recipes because all your kind comments give us the chance to improve our site.