This is one of the most delicious recipes you can make for your vegetarian friends and family. Sheet Pan Tofu and Broccoli Teriyaki’s crispy and packed full of a flavor you will love.
Tofu and Broccoli Teriyaki Recipes
Sheet Pan Tofu and Broccoli Teriyaki
Ingredients for the tofu:
Ingredients for the broccoli:
Ingredients for the teriyaki sauce:
Ingredients for serving:
- Brown rice cooked
- Pat dry the tofu with a few paper towels. Slice into 5 pieces. Place onto a flat surface lined with a few paper towels. Cover with more paper towels. Top off with a cast iron skillet to weigh down. Allow to rest for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Transfer the tofu into a bowl. Add in 1 ½ teaspoons of olive oil,
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce and 2 teaspoons of arrowroot. Toss well to mix. Transfer onto the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, add in the broccoli florets, 1 ½ teaspoons of olive oil and 2 teaspoons of soy sauce. Transfer onto the baking sheet around the tofu.
- Place into the oven to bake for 25 minutes or until the tofu is golden. Remove and set aside.
- In a saucepan set over medium to high heat, add in all of the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce. Whisk until mixed. Allow to come to a boil. Lower the heat to low. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until thick in consistency.
- Add the tofu and broccoli into the teriyaki sauce. Toss well to mix.
- Serve immediately with the brown rice.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Other ways to making Tofu and Broccoli Teriyaki
To prepare Tofu and Broccoli Teriyaiki, begin by preheating a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the tofu chunks and drizzle with 1/2 tsp. soy sauce and two to three tablespoons of water. Cook the tofu pieces until golden brown, about two to three minutes. Flip and repeat the process if necessary. Next, add the broccoli florets and chunks to the skillet. Sauté the vegetables for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
To make the tofu and broccoli, start by dicing the broccoli. Slice tofu into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Place the broccoli in the pan and cover with 3 to four tablespoons of water or veggie broth. Steam the broccoli for about three to four minutes. When the broccoli is done, sprinkle it with cornstarch and transfer to a baking sheet. Toss the broccoli florets with the sauce and stir to combine.
If desired, you can cook the tofu a day or two ahead of time. Cut it into bite-sized florets and place it in a large bowl. Toss the broccoli and tofu in the bowl to combine. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes. Serve the tofu and broccoli over noodles or rice. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and green onions.
To prepare the broccoli and tofu, slice tofu into cubes and toss with 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped broccoli and cook for three to four minutes. The broccoli should be bright green and crisp, but not mushy. Once the tofu is cooked, sprinkle it with the teriyaki sauce and enjoy!
Tofu and broccoli can be browned on both sides and set aside on a plate. Tofu and broccoli should be covered with vegetable broth and simmer for three to four minutes until tender. During the last three to four minutes, the tofu should be crispy and the broccoli should be bright green, but not mushy. Tofu and the broccoli can be served with rice.
Before cooking the broccoli and tofu, remove the broccoli from the refrigerator. Once it’s been cooled, remove it from the refrigerator. Tofu and broccoli should be evenly cut and tossed with 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce. In the same way, tofu and broccoli should be chopped and added to the same bowl. The broccoli should be cut into bite-sized florets.
To prepare Tofu and broccoli, cut broccoli into bite-sized florets and set aside. Mix the tofu and broccoli with 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce. In a large skillet, heat one tablespoon of canola oil. When the tofu and broccoli are ready, add them to the sauce. Then, sprinkle them with salt and broccoli florets.
Food and Meal site is happy to accompany you on a tour of culinary cultures around the world. Feel free to ask us anything about the recipes because all your kind comments give us the chance to improve our site.