If you are a huge fan of chicken, then this is the perfect Three Teacup Style Chicken dish for you to make. It’s a classic Chinese style recipe that you can make every Chinese New Year to celebrate the holiday perfectly.
Three Teacup Style Chicken Recipes
Three Teacup Style Chicken
- 3 Star Anise Whole
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce Your Favorite Kind
- ¼ Cup Vinegar Rice Variety
- ¼ Cup Sugar White in Color
- 2 tablespoons Wine Rice Variety
- ½ teaspoon Oil Peanut Variety
- 4 Chicken Legs Whole and Cut Into Halves
- 3 Cloves Garlic Medium in Size and Smashed
- 6 Slices Ginger Freshly Sliced
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth Homemade Preferable
- Using a medium sized bowl and add in your whole star anise, favorite kind of soy sauce, rice vinegar, white sugar and rice style wine. Stir thoroughly to combine and set aside for later use.
- Heat up a large sized wok placed over high heat. Add in some oil and once your oil begins to smoke add in your chicken with the skin side facing down. Cook for the next 3 to 4 minutes or until your chicken is brown in color.
- Then add in your garlic and your freshly sliced ginger. Continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until your chicken is golden brown in color.
- Add your broth into your wok and reduce the heat to low. Cook for the next 8 to10 minutes. Remove from heat and serve whenever you are ready.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Other ways to making Three Teacup Style Chicken
The sauce is thick and sticky, but it is not as heavy as you might think. The chicken is stuffed with garlic and scallions and coated in a slightly reduced sauce, so it will cook faster than the average chicken dish. As it is a one-pot recipe, it’s a convenient option for busy households. The flavorful Three Cup Chicken will satisfy even the pickiest eaters. This Chinese chicken dish is made in 20 minutes and is sure to please.
This braised chicken is made with three cups of water and a small amount of soy sauce. The name comes from the fact that it involves just three cups of liquid, so the recipe must have been created for large amounts of chicken. The sauce combines to make a syrup-like consistency that absorbs into the chicken. As a result, this recipe is easy and quick to prepare. You can make it in about 20 minutes and enjoy a delicious meal.
Three Teacup Style Chicken is a popular Chinese dish that uses ginger, garlic, scallions, and soy sauce. The three cups are used to measure the key ingredients in the braising liquid. The chicken is cooked for 20 minutes and served with steamed rice. To make it more convenient, you can use a smaller amount of each ingredient. And because the recipe uses only one-third of a cup of each, it can be easily adapted to fit a family dinner table.
The ingredients in Three Cup Style Chicken are garlic, ginger, and scallions. They’re used in a braising liquid, and are added to the chicken while it cooks. The result is a tasty, healthy, and low-calorie dish that will please anyone who’s had it. This recipe is a perfect choice for busy people, especially if you’re trying to lose weight. And it’s easy to prepare!
Food and Meal blog is happy to accompany you on a tour of culinary cultures around the world. Feel free to ask us anything about the recipes because all your kind comments give us the chance to improve our site.