When you just love the cheesiness of Italian pasta dishes, it’s hard to ignore fettuccine alfredo. This one classic recipe involves fettuccine pasta tossed and rolled with the heavenly creaminess of butter and Parmesan cheese. You won’t sweat in cooking fettuccine alfredo, plus you can be pretty creative to individualize this dish.
Read more: https://foodandmeal.com/italian
How to Make Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1 lb. chicken, boneless, skinless, and cut into strips
- 1 lb.fettucine
- 12 oz. of mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled only (do not chop)
- Ground white pepper
- Olive oil
- parsley, finely chopped
- just more parmesan cheese, please
- Prepare fettuccine pasta according to the instructions given by the manufacturer. (Usually, the instructions are found at the back of the packaging.)
- Get your chicken strips and season with salt and white pepper.
- Heat up skillet and pour a little amount of olive oil. Put the unsalted butter and let it melt. You pour oil so that your butter won’t actually burn.
- Saute the seasoned chicken strips and mushrooms into the butter.
- Get a small saucepan and simmer garlic cloves into the cream for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the cream into the pan of the chicken and get the garlic cloves off the cream.
- Next, put and mix in the parmesan cheese into the chicken and cream sauce.
- Toss the pasta and the sauce together. Serve the already made fettuccine alfredo with the extra parmesan and finely chopped parsley.
- Preparation : 25 minutes
- Cooking : 25 minutes
- Serving : 6-8 servings