For Chinese noodle enthusiasts who usually acquire their favorite from takeout, this article can help you in preparing Chinese noodles (or pasta) right in your kitchen. The most exciting part is you can make your own spin- off and be flexible about it. If the traditional Chinese noodles are not available, you can use the regular spaghetti pasta here.
- Noodles (or spaghetti pasta)
- Carrots, sliced
- Bell pepper, sliced
- Onions, chopped
- Garlic, chopped
- Ginger, chopped
- Zucchini, sliced
- Peanuts, crushed
- Bean sprouts
(Note: *- optional)
- Pour water into a pot and put over a high flame. Cook the noodles or pasta as per instruction which can be read at the back of the packaging.
- Temper the soy sauce with water, observing a 1:1 ratio and set aside.
- Get your skillet and put over a medium-high heat, and then pour a small amount of oil. Quickly stir-fry the carrots, zucchini, onions, garlic, ginger and bell pepper. Cook them until they are tender but still crunchy.
- If you haven’t drained your pasta yet, do so and transfer into the skillet. If you have left over cooked meat like chicken or beef, shred it and put with vegetables.
- Pour the tempered soy sauce into the skillet. In one pound of noodles or pasta, you must put 1/3 cup of soy sauce. Toss the pasta, vegetables and meat in soy sauce and make sure everything is evenly coated and cooked.
- Transfer everything in a platter and top it with crushed peanuts, stir-fried bean sprouts and scallions.
Incoming search terms:
- chinese pasta wit soya sauce
- spaghetti and chicken and soy sauce