These brownie cookies are based on a classic Martha Stewart recipe. So chocolatey and good, and like a cookie, can be dunked into a tall glass of milk. But when you bite it, it is soft and chewy just like a brownie. The key to achieve the brownie-like texture is to not over bake them.
Brownie Cookies Recipes
Brownie Cookies with White Chocolate
- 8 oz chocolate semi-sweet, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz dark chocolate chips
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter and 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave in 20 second increments. Do not overheat as the chocolate will burn and taste bitter. Once melted, set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and stir with a whisk.
- In a stand mixer, beat the eggs with the sugar at high speed for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy. Reduce mixer speed to low and add the vanilla, followed by the melted butter and chocolate mixture.
- Add the flour mixture in until just combined. Lastly, add the chocolate chips to the batter.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, place batter on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart as these cookies will spread slightly. Do not worry if the batter seems runnier than other cookie recipes. This cookies has a brownie like consistency that will come together nicely in the oven.
- Bake for 12 minutes (they may seem undercooked but will become firm once cooled)
- Cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes, then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Other ways to cook Brownie Cookies
To make brownie cookies with an eggless option, use a flaxseed egg. To prepare this, simply grind two tablespoons of flaxseeds into a fine powder and whisk together. Then, add one tablespoon of the mixture to the batter and then spoon it into the pan. Bake the cookies for 25 minutes, or until the edges are slightly underdone. Sprinkle with sea salt, and let them cool completely before serving.
To make brownie cookies with chocolate chips, you’ll need a baking mix that contains a high level of fat. A high-quality baking mix is not just made from a dairy product; it also contains a variety of other ingredients, such as sugar and eggs. While you might not want to substitute any of the ingredients in your recipe, you can still enjoy delicious brownie cookies that are both tasty and healthy. These chocolate chip cookies are the perfect treat for anyone.
Tips and Tricks
The key to perfect brownie cookies is getting the ingredients right. The key is to keep the amount of flour the same, and to use good quality chocolate and cocoa. When baking these treats, preparation is essential. The baking tray should be lined with parchment paper, and the oven should be preheated to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir the batter constantly until it becomes smooth. Once the cookie has cooled, you can add chocolate chips or flaky sea salt to make it extra delicious!
The batter should be fairly runny, but not too runny. If it is too stiff, chill the batter for at least 20 minutes. If you’re concerned about cross contamination, contact the company that makes the baking mix, as they are usually very careful to label the ingredients. This way, you can be sure that they are allergen-free. If you’re not sure about ingredients, you can always contact the baking mix’s manufacturer.
For a healthier version, use a dairy-free baking mix. It has the right balance of sweetness and texture. You can also substitute white chocolate with butterscotch chips or pistachios, as long as you keep the butter and sugar content the same. When making brownie cookies, don’t forget to read the labels carefully. If you’re allergic to one of the ingredients, check with the manufacturer before purchasing the baking mix.
The flavor of brownie cookies is intense and the texture is chewy. This rich chocolate cookie is perfect for sharing, so be sure to share with friends and family! You’ll never regret a bite! These chocolatey beauties are the perfect dessert for any occasion. Just make sure to check the ingredient list on the box and see what ingredients are excluded! If you’re allergic to milk or soy, try substituting the vanilla extract for the butter.
Whether you want to indulge in the rich chocolate of brownie cookies or eat them plain, these cookies are a treat for everyone. They’re not only easy to make but are perfect for sharing and will make your friends and family giddy with excitement. You’ll love these delicious treats! They’re the perfect snack for any time of the day. And, while these brownie cookies are perfect for any occasion, you can customize them to fit your needs.
Using a baking pan is the easiest way to create brownie cookies. These chocolate-chip cookies are the perfect dessert for celebrations. They have a chewy texture and a rich chocolate flavor. You can make these treats at home without worrying about the ingredients. These delicious cookies are perfect for a special occasion, especially when you celebrate a birthday or celebrate a special occasion. They’ll be perfect for any celebration.
Food and Meal website gives you culinary and cultural journeys around the world that you couldn’t find anywhere. Feel free to accompany us so that all the cooking secrets and techniques are to your fingers.