In this article, I will introduce the recipe of Slow Cooker Breakfast Barley. A simple one, yet economical for people of all ages.
Coconut milk, nutty barley is topped with maple syrup, fruit, walnuts to create a hearty and satisfying breakfast – perfect for cold mornings.
- ½ cup barley rinsed
- 1/2 coconut milk
- Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup generous mixed blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries
- 1/8 cup sliced walnuts
- Maple syrup
- Place the trivet in the inner pot, then pour in water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, coconut flour, cauliflower, ¼ cup of the cheese, and the salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the soufflé Use the sling to lower the soufflé dish onto the trivet.
- Lock lid and set the steam release valve to Sealing.
- Press the Pressure Cooker or Manual button and set the cook time to 30 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot beeps, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then quickly release any remaining pressure.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Use the sling to remove the soufflé
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of cheese on top of the quiche.
- Category: Breakfast, Vegetarian
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 389
- Fat: 19.6g
- Carbohydrates: 49.7g
- Protein: 8.2g
Keywords: Breakfast Barley