In this recipe, we will present how to make Crustless Sweet Potato Pie… An easy one, yet delicious, made with sweet potatoes, a brown sugar-oat crumble topping and without a crust.! Since there is no crust, this dessert is a healthier alternative and super easy to make!
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/16 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small tomato seeded and diced
- 1/8 cup grated sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon peeled and diced red onion
- 2 cups water
- Cooking oil
- In a bowl, whisk eggs, almond milk, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir in tomato, sweet potato, goat cheese, and onion. Set aside.
- Add egg mixture to a glass dish greased with oil.
- Add water to the Instant Pot. Insert steam rack. Place dish with egg mixture on steam rack. Lock lid.
- Press Manual or Pressure Cooker button and adjust cook time to 8 minutes.
- When timer beeps, let pressure release naturally for 10 minutes. Quickly release any additional pressure until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
- Remove dish from pot and let sit 10 minutes. Slice and serve warm.
Give this pie an extra-special touch by adding a dollop of sugar-free whipped topping!
- Category: Breakfast, Vegetarian
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 6.1g
- Protein: 11.6g