Are you up for the night with friends for a movie marathon or game watching? Don’t forget to include these wonderful discs into your snack menu list. Loaded potato bites surely give justice to its name, no wonder it’s a favorite.
Loaded Potato Bites Recipe
The recipe for Loaded Potato Bites is easy to make. All you need is roasted potatoes or mashed potatoes. Once they’re done, top them with cheese and scallions. Then top them with sour cream and bacon. Once baked, they’re perfectly ready. The recipes for these snacks are quick and easy to create. These appetizers are also great for parties and are sure to please your guests.
How to Make Loaded Potato Bites – 7 easy Steps
For the spice mix:
- delicious but simple appetizer that’s perfect for all your holiday parties
- For the spice mix, just add all the ingredients together into a large bowl.
- For the potato bites, add the olive oil and then the sweet potato slices to the spice mixture you prepared beforehand. Mix until the sweet potato slices are well coated with the spice mixture.
- Place the potato slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, making sure that the rounds do not overlap each other.
- Bake one side for about 8 minutes and remove from the oven. Flip the potato slices and bake for another 8 minutes.
- When the potato slices are done, get them off the oven and add a dot (or more, depending on your taste) of hot sauce on each slice.
- Top each slice with shredded cheddar cheese and wait for a few minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Before serving, add a blob of sour cream on each slice and top with sliced green onions and jalapeno pepper.
- To make the sour cream easier to drop, mix it with a few drops of water into a bowl in order to loosen it.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Tips for making loaded potato bites
For the first time, you’ll be able to make a delicious snack that covers four different fast-food categories! Arby’s’s stuffed potato bites contain a generous portion of cheese and bacon. The result is a satisfying snack, ideal for entertaining guests. The deliciously cheesy, crispy potatoes are covered with a generous layer of sour cream and cheddar cheese. Added to that, they’re tossed with butter, which adds to the flavor and freshness.
To make the potatoes a little more decadent, you can also layer them with cheddar cheese. You can use half a cup of cheese and one-third cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Once you’ve assembled all the ingredients, it’s time to bake the potato bites. You can top them with the remaining bacon or green onions, if you’d like. If you don’t want to add any of these ingredients, use a knife to mash them together.
The potato bites are best served warm, not cold. They can be enjoyed as a snack or as a starter for a dinner. The recipe includes a couple of different variations, such as adding cheese, bacon, or other toppings. The cheesy filling, which is an optional ingredient, can be made ahead of time. Once the potatoes are cooled, you can top them with the remaining chives and place them back into the oven.
Besides the cheese and bacon, you can add other ingredients, such as chives and sour cream. You can also use chopped bacon. Afterwards, serve them with cocktail picks. You can serve Loaded Potato Bites as a side dish or appetizers. You can serve them immediately after you bake them. They are a great way to celebrate your party. If you’re looking for a delicious appetizer for party guests, these potatoes make a delicious side dish.
To make this potato bites, simply combine the potatoes and season with salt, pepper, and scallions. Then, roast until the potatoes are golden brown. Toss the sliced potatoes with sour cream, chives, and bacon and sprinkle with sharp cheddar cheese. These appetizers are an excellent choice for any dinner. They are healthy, and can satisfy the taste buds of the entire family. When served with a good burger, they are delicious, and can also be a meal for a casual evening out.