Who wouldn’t love the perfect blend of smoky ham and gooey, melt-in-your-mouth creaminess of cheese? For appetizer, we have the recipe of Ham and Cheese Pull Apart bread with the savory flavour of ham and cheese. Make this a part of your breakfast with a cup of your favorite coffee or late-night snack with your friends.
Read more: how to make simple band bread
Ham and Cheese Pull Apart Bread
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup of honey-glazed ham, cubed
- 3 cups of Colby jack cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat the oven to 400⁰F and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan and set it aside.
- Get the biscuit ready by slicing them in halves horizontally. If the bread had a seam where two layers come together, you can simply pull them apart.
- Arrange the biscuits on a cutting board or pastry board.
- Sprinkle the 2 cups of Colby jack cheese on top of the biscuits, making a heap pile.
- Put ham atop the cheese carefully to make them stay on place.
- Create 4 stacks of biscuits by placing 4 biscuit halves on top of each other and stack them into the loaf pan.
- Cover it with aluminum foil and bake for about half an hour (30 minutes).
- Remove foil and sprinkle with the remaining cup of cheese and bake the loaf again for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve while hot for it is not recommended to reheat the loaf.
Time and Serving
- Preparation : 20 minutes
- Cooking : 40 minutes
- Serving : 4-6
Incoming search terms:
- Smoky Ham and Cheese Pull-Apart Bread