Are you thinking of making some ice cream at home? Well, it’s a very common dessert especially during summer time. The ice cream mixture is usually cooked and cooled before freezing in order to prolong shelf life. However, it is still possible to make it without cooking.
- 1 cup Whipped Cream (Homemade or Market variety)
- 1 cup Heavy or Thick Cream
- 1 cup Condensed Milk
- 1 ¼ cups Water
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1/3 cup Pistachio Nuts
- 1/8 tsp. Kewra Essence
- 1/8 tsp. Green Food Coloring (optional)
- Combine milk powder and water in a mixing bowl then whisk it until it is well-blended before setting it aside. Coarsely crush the pistachio nuts.
- Mix in the heavy cream, condensed milk, kewra essence, pistachio nuts and whipped cream then mix it very well until everything is blended thoroughly.
- Pour the entire mixture in a container (depends on you). Add more pistachio nuts on top, cover it then put it inside a freezer. Freezing time of the ice cream can take 24 hours or more, depending on the climate.
- Once the mixture becomes solid, scoop it out and place it in a serving cup or small bowl depending on your choice. Add more pistachio nuts on top as garnish then serve cold.
Always make sure that you only use fresh and new ingredients in order to make sure that your ice cream will be truly enjoyable.