In this recipe, I will introduce the recipe of Cauliflower Quiche with Goat Cheese. A lovely vegetarian dish. These quiches are easy to make and they are very tasty for everyone.
- 1 cup of water
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup chopped cauliflower florets
- ½ cup shredded goat cheese divided
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Place the trivet in the inner pot, then pour in water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut milk, coconut flour, cauliflower, ¼ cup of the cheese, and the salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the soufflé Use the sling to lower the soufflé dish onto the trivet.
- Lock lid and set the steam release valve to Sealing. Press the Pressure Cooker or Manual button and set the cook time to 30 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot beeps, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then quickly release any remaining pressure.
- Unlock and remove the lid. Use the sling to remove the soufflé
- Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of cheese on top of the quiche.
- Category: Vegetarian
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 255
- Fat: 19.4g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 15.4g
Keywords: Cauliflower Quiche with Goat Cheese