Have you ever come across an Amish Macaroni Salad ? .With this secret recipe, I will share how to make an easy recipe for Amish Macaroni Salad..
This Amish Macaroni Salad recipe is similar to Walmart’s Amish Macaroni Salad with a tangy dressing made of mustard, mayonnaise, smoked paprika, sugar, and vinegar.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- 2 cups creamy salad dressing (e.g .miracle whip)
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil .add macaroni, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until tender . Drain, and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, onion, celery, red pepper, and relish .in a small bowl, stir together the salad dressing, mustard, white sugar, and vinegar, salt and celery seed .pour over the vegetables, and stir in macaroni until well blended .cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
This salad is light and so delicious, the perfect summer side dish.
- Category: Salad
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 532.3
- Sugar: 37.9
- Sodium: 944.1
- Fat: 25.3
- Carbohydrates: 66
- Cholesterol: 132.7
Keywords: Amish Macaroni Salad