This is a hearty shrimp recipe that the most avid shrimp lover won’t be able to resist. Spiced with a touch of coriander and made with a splash of fresh lime, this is a cooling and invigorating dish to serve during the summer holidays.
Coriander Spiced Lime Shrimp Recipes
Coriander Spiced Lime Shrimp
- 3 Cups Lime Juice Fresh
- ¼ Cup Marmalade Orange Flavored
- 3 Cloves Garlic Minced
- ½ Cup Sprigs of Coriander Fresh, Dried and Finely Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Extra Virgin Variety •1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce, Your Favorite Kind
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes Crushed
- 1 Pound Shrimp Large in Size, Shelled and Deveined • Some Fresh Sprigs of Coriander, For Garnish
- Make sure that you reserve at least M cup of this mixture. Place your remaining sauce into a large sized Ziploc bag and add in your shrimp. Toss to coat and allow to marinate for at least 45 minutes.
- After this time drain your shrimp and pat dry with a few paper towels.
- Next use a large sized skillet and add in some oil. Set over high heat and once your oil begins to smoke a bit add in your shrimp. Cook for at least 1 to 2 minutes or until your shrimp is golden in color.
- Serve your shrimp and garnish with some fresh coriander sprigs. Serve with your remaining dipping sauce and enjoy.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Other ways to making Coriander Spiced Lime Shrimp
In order to make this delicious marinade, you will need to chop the cilantro and garlic, and then zest the lime. Add the remaining ingredients to the shrimp and mix well. Place the shrimp on skewers and skewer them two or three times. This will prevent the shrimp from turning, and also ensure that the entire batch cooks evenly. Heat one tablespoon of butter in a large skillet and add the garlic and stir for one minute. Now, add the shrimp to the pan in one layer and cook for two to three minutes, or until they turn pink.
After cooking the shrimp, keep them in the refrigerator in an airtight container. They can be kept for up to 3 days. If not serving right away, you can reheat them in the microwave at short intervals. Alternatively, you can warm them on a stove. To serve them immediately, you can sprinkle them with some fresh chopped cilantro and garnish with broccoli. If you have leftovers, refrigerate them and enjoy later!
To serve the shrimp, place them in a bowl and pour the remaining lime juice and butter over them. To serve, sprinkle with freshly squeezed lime juice and cilantro. Then, stir the mixture with the broccoli and buckwheat. It is ready to be served! You can even serve it for lunch or as a light supper. Just remember to reheat leftovers for up to two days if you like!
To prepare this delicious sauce, you will need a large skillet. Set the heat to high and add the garlic. Once the shrimp are translucent, you should add them one by one. The shrimp should be cooked in batches if you are cooking a large portion. Then, combine the lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper and mix thoroughly. After a few minutes, the cilantro lime sauce is ready. Once the broccoli and buckwheat are done, add the broccoli and cilantro. You can serve it immediately or keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
To prepare cilantro lime shrimp, you need to heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the shrimp is opaque throughout, you can then add the scallions, cilantro, and lime zest. Once the shrimp is browned, add the remaining butter. Incorporate the lime juice and scallions into the creamy butter sauce. Continue cooking the broccoli until it is done. Then, serve the coriander spiced lime shrimp with a spoon and cilantro.
After thawing, peel and cut shrimp, place them in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Drizzle the mixture with the lime juice and cilantro. Marinate the shrimp for a few minutes, or up to an hour. The remaining marinade can be served with the broccoli or buckwheat. After thawing, you should serve the coriander spiced lime shrimp. If you have leftovers, they can be refrigerated for up to two days.
Want to read more? Click the follow button right now! And you will have them at no cost. Foodandmeal gives you culinary and cultural voyages around the world that you couldn’t find anywhere. Feel free to accompany us so that all the cooking tips and techniques are to your fingers.