Schezwan Noodles are stir-fried vegetable noodles in spicy Schezwan Sauce. This indo-Chinese recipe is delicious and easy to make.
- Learn more about how to cook Pasta Primavera
- 150 grams of Noodles
- 4-5 cups Water for boiling noodles
- 3 tsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp. Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. Garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup Carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Capsicum or Green Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Green Beans, sliced diagonally
- 2 tsp. Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Schezwan Sauce
- 1 tsp. Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Green or Spring Onion for garnishing
- Cook the noodles in boiling water for at least 2-3 minutes. After that, drain the boiling water and rinse the noodles with cold water to prevent further cooking. Add 1 teaspoon of sesame seed and toss it well to prevent it from sticking together.
- Heat the oil in a pan or wok, add garlic and ginger and sauté it for at least a minute.
- Add all the prepared vegetables in the sauté and stir-fry it for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure that the cooked vegetables still have a crunchy consistency.
- Add Schezwan sauce, soy sauce and vinegar to the sauté. Put a little more salt if needed and mix well.
- Add the noodles and toss it well until it mixes together with the vegetables. Put in a large plate, garnish with spring onions and serve.