The cheesy goodness of mozzarella sticks can satisfy your craving. To cut out those unwanted calories that oil can give you, dump the frying process and opt for baking. We will be giving you the steps in how to prepare the Mozzarella sticks.
- Mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 egg
- 8 tbsp. of panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp. of Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven for about 350⁰F and position rack at the third top of the oven.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with cooking spray to render it non-stick.
- Prepare the cheese sticks from its wrapper and set aside on a plate.
- Beat an egg in a small, shallow bowl for this will help you have an easy access when you roll the cheese sticks onto it.
- Get another shallow bowl and incorporate Italian seasoning and panko bread crumbs there.
- Commence dipping one cheese stick into the egg, letting it be covered completely with the beaten egg. Work on one cheese stick at a time.
- Next, roll the drenched cheese stick onto the breadcrumb mix. See to it that you completely coat the stick. Repeat steps 6 and 7 on the same cheese stick to attain the fried crispiness you want even with baking. Do steps 6 and 7 for each cheese stick.
- Arrange coated cheese sticks on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray cooking spray on cheese sticks and place the dish into the oven. Bake the sticks for about 5-6 minutes or until they have the yummy golden brown hue.
- Cool the sticks before eating so the melted cheese can regain their sturdier form.
How to cook Mozzarella Sticks
Keywords: Mozzarella Sticks