Do you want something simple for dinner that is still packed with nutrients? Then you can try this paleo baked potato salad recipe. It consists of bacon, roasted vegetables and spices which will surely delight your tummy. This recipe also comes highly recommended as a side dish if you are preparing for a large-crowd gathering since it is very simple and easy to prepare.
Paleo Baked Potato Salad
- 1½ lb. of fingerling potato, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup of red onion, cut into ½” pieces
- 5 strips of uncured bacon, diced
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. of dried Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. of kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. of black pepper
(Note: For this recipe, you can try to use medley if they are available.)
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and proceed into preparing your main ingredients.
- Put the potatoes, Italian seasoning, olive oil, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Incorporate everything my tossing.
- Get your baking sheet and spread them out into a single layer.
- Get them into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Momentarily remove the baking sheet from the oven and top the potatoes with onions and bacon, then return it to the oven for another 20 minutes (or until the bacon is cooked).
- Let it cool a bit just enough for the flavours to seep in.
Time and Serving
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking: 30 minutes
- Serving: makes 4
Read more about Latin-America recipes