Add classic and another classic together. This is the formula of our recipe— garlic rolls with mozzarella stuffing. Now, if you’re into sinful snack then you can easily make this at the comfort of your own kitchen. Savor every bit of the cheesy goodness each garlic roll has to offer.
- Pizza dough (from the grocery or you can also try to make homemade version)
- 1 block of mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup of garlic oil, ( olive oil or melted butter will also do)
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of salt or garlic salt
- 2 tsp. of Italian herbs
- Marinara sauce
- Prepare mozzarella cheese by slicing it into cubes of barely medium size. Don’t make big chunks because you will enwrap them with the pizza dough.
- Next, roll out your pizza dough into cylindrical form. Divide and cut it into four chunks, then each chunk into three portions.
- Get mozzarella cheese and wrap it with dough. Secure cheese with tight seal and place into a plan. Repeat the process to until you’re finished with the dough.
- Incorporate oil (or butter), parmesan, Italian herbs, garlic powder and salt.
- Brush each roll with the parmesan mixture.
- Place the rolls in the oven and bake in a 350-degree Fahrenheit temperature. Bake until they achieve the golden brown coloring.
- If desired, heat up marinara sauce and serve with the garlic rolls.